This weekend, actually tomorrow Feb 17, we are traveling to Finland to learn about their education system. I am very excited for this wonderful opportunity. I have been reading and researching the teaching practices in other countries, especially Finland. They have a different approach around learning which intrigues me, seeing it in action will be exciting. While there I will also be able to take in the cultural differences which also play a role in the way education is developed, implemented and looked upon by all parties involved.
As I travel around I will be sharing what I learn as well as what I experience. I also hope to share some great pictures. We will be going on some excursions while there- two of which are a nature walk and dog sled ride!
Well, off to finish packing...
One bag just for boots and other winter clothing!

I love that you have this opportunity and can’t wait to hear about what you learn and what you experience! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteLisa